45NRTH Wolvhammer Cycling Boot: BOA Closure, Black
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Designed for those brave riders who refuse to let deep snow and icy winds keep them out of the saddle, the Wolvhammer is built to withstand the gnarliest conditions. The rugged upper is backed with a waterproof membrane and insulated with warm synthetic fill, so go ahead and plow through that slush pile. An aerogel-insulated footbed keeps your toes warm when you're on foot, while an aggressively-treaded outsole lets you dismount with confidence on icy and muddy surfaces.
- Super-tough upper is full-grain leather and ballistic nylon.
- Waterproof membrane construction.
- 200g Primaloft-insulated upper.
- BOA® ratcheting closure system.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out water, debris and cold.
- Footbed is insulated with Aerogel, a compression-resistant and waterproof insulator.
- Proprietary outsole rubber compound contains anti-slip microglass particles.
- Prominent lugs provide traction in mud and snow.
- Designed for temps from -18°C to -4°C.